Vanja Radic Coaching Level 1 Video Course Feedback
In this video you can see a feedback from one of the coaches who took part in my Level 1 and Level 2 online courses (and who is very eager to take part in Level 3 as well).
Thank you for your amazing input, your experience, your admirable coaching dedication and willingness to always improve and learn more, Vilius Rašimas!
I am proud and honored to say that I had a chance to be part of your progression in learning about handball goalkeeper coaching. Every goalkeeper should be honored and happy to be coached by you! 🙂
Here is just a short summary of the topics we work on Level 1 online course:
- The most common challenges that every coach faces
- Simple elements of motivation that you can include in your coaching
- Goalkeeper technique vs goalkeeper style
- Basic stance and movement in basic stance
- Angles in the goal and proper positioning in relation to the shooter
- Saves of high shots from 9 meters
- Saves of low shots from 9 meters
- Saves of middle shots from 9 meters
Here you can check out dates for the next launches of my self-paced Level 1 video course!
If you want to get notified on a monthly basis about new posts and videos that I publish, and to get latest updates about my online coaching offers, please go ahead and sign up for my newsletter.