LEVEL 2 ONLINE VIDEO COURSE FOR COACHES
In Level 2 online course, we will work on theory and techniques for saves of shots from 6 meters and wing shots.
How do you know if Level 2 video course is for you:
– You need more help with how to approach work on saves of shots from 6 meters line with your goalkeepers
– Your goalkeepers are the most insecure and unsuccessful in saves of shots from wing position
– You don’t know where and how to start when it comes to work with young goalkeepers on saves of the wing shots
– You don’t know what are techniques for saves of high, middle or low shots from 6 meters line positions
The video course is self-paced. That means that all sessions of the course will be pre-recorded and available to you for viewing in your own time after the purchase!
You can join the online course and get access to the content only during a few launching dates that I will do yearly (probably only 4 times a year).
The next launch for Level 2 online video course will be in February 2024, so if you want to join – please join the waiting list below.
After your purchase, you will get the access to 4 pre-recorded theory sessions. You will have the access to all sessions for 6 months.
We will have a free Zoom online meeting check in after a few months, for your additional potential questions about any of the topics that we will go through.
In total, there are 9 hours and 40 minutes of recorded video content in all 4 sessions of the Level 2 self-paced video course.
HERE ARE ALL THE TOPICS THAT I WILL GO THROUGH IN LEVEL 2 VIDEO COURSE:
- Saves of shots from 6 meters line – introduction
- Saves of shots from 6 meters line – the first step forward and proper positioning
- Saves of the high shots from 6 meters line player, theory and technique
- Saves of the low shots from 6 meters line player – introduction, theory and technique in work with young goalkeepers
- Saves of middle shots from 6 meters line player – introduction, theory and technique in work with young goalkeepers
- Saves of the wing shots – introduction, proper positioning, proper technique, theory
- The wing stance
- Different wing angles of shooting from the wing positions
- Saves of the high, middle and low shots from the small wing angle
- Saves of the high shots from the normal wing angle – theory and technique in work with young goalkeepers
- Saves of the middle shots from the normal wing angle – theory and technique in work with young goalkeepers
- Saves of the low shots from the normal wing angle – theory and technique in work with young goalkeepers
Every session consists of in depth theory part and video explanations and examples of elements of goalkeeper technique for saves of shots from 6m line players and wing shots. In addition to which there will be videos of some of the most efficient exercises for work on goalkeeper technique on given topics.
After the launch date, you will have time and a possibility to send me in an email any potential questions about the content or exercises in the video course that you will have.
5 weeks after each main launching date, I will make a live online Zoom session in which I will go through all your questions and answer them. You can choose to take part in this live session, or to watch a video recording of it.
To apply, please fill out the application below.
For more questions about Level 2, please don’t hesitate to send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org