EHF MASTER COACH LECTURE – INDIVIDUAL GOALKEEPER MATCH AND TRAINING WARM UP
COGNITIVE WARM UP IN HANDBALL
MY COACHING PHILOSOPHY
- I want to activate several areas of the brain, to engage more brain systems at once for the purpose of improving the speed of decision making and speed of information processing
- I want to help goalkeepers I work with to select and process the most relevant stimuli in the environment and generate faster and more effective responses in different situations
- I want to work purposefully on some of the most important information input systems – which are visual and vestibular systems
SLIDING TECHNIQUE VIDEO COURSE
Besides signing up for my newsletter, you can check out my few online offerings available for purchase at any time.
One of them is my sliding technique video course.
This pre-recorded course lasts 122 minutes, and in it you will get my methodology for teaching the goalkeeper sliding save technique, with a total of 46 exercises suggestions and detailed explanations for every exercise!
Here are the exact topics of the video course
• how the proper sliding technique looks like;
• the most common mistakes;
• the most important things to consider (position of reacting and non-reacting arm; proper trajectory of the hips during the sliding movement; position of reacting and non reacting leg and foot)
• the importance and suggestions of exercises for proper preparation before starting to work on sliding (suggestions of exercises for the warm-up and muscle activation, which inevitably include flexibility, mobility and strengthening for the most targeted muscle groups in sliding movement)
• suggestions of exercises for proper steps of progression in training when working on the sliding save technique (half split seated exercises, kneeling exercises and exercises that start from the basic stance)
To get more info and to buy the video course, please follow this link.
AGILITY LADDER VIDEO COMPILATION
Besides this video course, you can also purchase my agility ladder video compilation with 102 drills, and total length of 76 minutes.
There is also an accompanying PDF with the list of all drills and time stamps for each drill that you’ll get when you purchase the video compilation.
To read more about that online offering, please check out this link.