I have been updating and organizing things on my website, so if you want to get notified on a monthly basis about my new blog posts or notifications about my new online coaching programs – then please go ahead and sign up for my newsletter which you can find in my bio!
What would you like to get more answers on in some of my next blog posts?
Please feel free to share with me anything that you want to know more about, that is connected to goalkeeper coaching in comments below or via email: email@example.com
THE NEXT LEVEL 1 ONLINE COURSE FOR COACHES WILL BE HELD ON 8TH-9TH OF JANUARY 2022!
Sign up on this link to save your spot!
THE POSSIBILITY TO FOLLOW THE COURSE IN YOUR OWN PACE AND TIME
You can take part in the Level online course on 8th and 9th of January 2022, even if you can’t make it to the live sessions because the video recordings of all sessions will be available for you to follow and watch in your own time for an additional week!
After the main weekend, you can just join our group and continue with follow up sessions that will be held: the first one 7 days after the main weekend and the second one 14 days after the main weekend.
In this way, the Level 1 online course is available to more of you who are interested to take part, but are limited with time during the main weekend of lectures.
SHORT SUMMARY OF THE TOPICS WE WILL WORK ON DURING THE LEVEL 1 ONLINE COURSE IN JANUARY
- The role of a coach who is working with goalkeepers
- The most common challenges that every coach faces
- Simple elements of motivation that you can include in your coaching
- Goalkeeper technique vs goalkeeper style
- Basic stance and movement in basic stance
- Angles in the goal and proper positioning in relation to the shooter
- Saves of high shots from 9 meters
- Saves of low shots from 9 meters
- Saves of middle shots from 9 meters
Read more info about the online course and apply here.