Last updated: May 17, 2022
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Vanja Radic Coaching may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of Vanja Radic Coaching’s products and services, including through the Sites or through your use of the Services, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on the Sites. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about Vanja Radic Coaching’s products and services or sign up to receive Vanja Radic Coaching’s email newsletters or coupons.
- Completing a profile to the Sites.
- Purchasing any product or service from Vanja Radic Coaching, through the Sites.
- Providing product feedback or making other submissions to Vanja Radic Coaching.
- Requesting information or assistance from Vanja Radic Coaching. Vanja Radic Coaching may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any email communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer surveys or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding Vanja Radic Coaching’s products and services.
- Participating in consumer contests and other promotions.
The personal information that Vanja Radic Coaching may collect may include your name, username, password, email address, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates), personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to include in your profile, or in other communications to Vanja Radic Coaching. In addition, Vanja Radic Coaching may collect additional information from users of our Services or Sites. You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual, that is provided by you to Vanja Radic Coaching.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
Vanja Radic Coaching may obtain information about you from other sources and combine that with information we collect directly from you. We use this information to better understand your interests and for analytics purposes.
Like many websites, Vanja Radic Coaching utilizes “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit to the Sites and your use of the Services. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided Vanja Radic Coaching with personal information.
Cookies helps Vanja Radic Coaching to improve the Sites and Services, and to deliver more personalized service by enabling Vanja Radic Coaching to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the Sites or use the Services. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting Vanja Radic Coaching’s cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Sites or the Services.
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS AND TRACKING
Vanja Radic Coaching collects transaction information and browse behavior on our website. Vanja Radic Coaching may use such information to offer you recommendations for products and services that are relevant to your interests. Vanja Radic Coaching uses the services of trusted third parties to offer you meaningful recommendations during the online experience. Vanja Radic Coaching shares IP address, unique ID number, and shop and browse behavior with the third party service provider on an aggregate basis but does not share personal information for these purposes.
PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, Vanja Radic Coaching uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that Vanja Radic Coaching collects from loss, unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or other misuse. Nevertheless, Internet or wireless transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you send to the Sites or through the Services may be read or intercepted by others. If you have any questions about the security of personal information collected by Vanja Radic Coaching, please contact: email@example.com .
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Vanja Radic Coaching’s collection of your personal information,Vanja Radic Coaching may use such personal information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with Vanja Radic Coaching the Sites;
- To conduct or administer contests, or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Sites and Services;
- To customize your experience or homepage on the Sites;
- To develop and manage Vanja Radic Coaching’s business and operations;
- To detect and protect Vanja Radic Coaching and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with Vanja Radic Coaching’s policies and contractual obligations;
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving Vanja Radic Coaching;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions;
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
Personal information collected by Vanja Radic Coaching may be transferred to, stored and processed in Finland.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Vanja Radic Coaching may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom Vanja Radic Coaching hires to provide services on Vanja Radic Coachingt’s behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about Vanja Radic Coaching’s products and services. These subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties may be located overseas. Vanja Radic Coaching will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to Vanja Radic Coaching and/or on Vanja Radic Coaching’s behalf. Vanja Radic Coaching will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without obtaining prior affirmative consent.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information that you provide will be retained by Vanja Radic Coaching in accordance with applicable laws. However, Vanja Radic Coaching will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for Vanja Radic Coaching business purposes.
CHOICE AND OPT-OUT PREFERENCES
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
Vanja Radic Coaching will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, Vanja Radic Coaching will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and give you access to that information, or request its deletion. Additionally, if you have any questions or inquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that Vanja Radic Coaching holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date you may write to the E-mail address provided below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, Vanja Radic Coaching will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
REQUEST FOR ACCESS AND CORRECTION, QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
Information provided by you via general e-mail inquiries to the Vanja Radic Coaching such as your e-mail address is used only to respond to your inquiries in the ordinary course of business, and is never shared with third parties.
Security: Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Vanja Radic Coaching cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit via the internet. By transmitting any such information to Vanja Radic Coaching, you accept that you do so at your own risk.